Having a job brings a lot more to your life than just a paycheck. Whether it be your work responsibilities, some nice and some not-so-nice coworkers, the skills you learn at work, or even finding love. After all the hours you spend working with colleagues at the office, odds are you’re going to experience some hot moments at the office with your coworkers. These moments range from crushes, flirting, sexual tension to even passionate relationships. Is your coworker in love with you? You may be overreading the hints he’s been dropping, but maybe the signs are there. The more you look, the more it seems like he admires you. Romantic relationships are common at work; it creates the possibility of long-term partnerships. But workplace romance could also create awkward situations. How to tell if a guy at work likes you? Recognizing flirtatious cues is an essential skill for women to learn. By carefully looking at his body language, you will often know that he is interested in you. Suppose you notice that a coworker is paying a lot of attention to your personal details and always asks about how your day is going. In that case, he may be hitting on you. But before you go any further, you must try to find out whether he really has something for you or not.
Here are a few important signs a coworker likes you-
1. He Behaves Strangely Around You.If you find your male coworker acting weird around you, it may be because he has feelings for you. This is a common occurrence among women in the workplace. You will probably notice a change in his Behaviour and body language – he’ll seem more nervous & a bit jumpy. You get this feeling that he might care about you more than other coworkers and feel the need to show it. You may notice that he doesn’t always know what to say. Usually, the conversation will gets more awkward and complicated between you two.
2. He can’t stop staring at you.Just like any other human, your coworker can have his own signals to show he is interested in you. If he is constantly staring at you and seems to be always trying to make eye contact with you, it could be because of his feelings for you. If you catch him staring at you every time you look up, it’s probably not a coincidence. Eye contact is the most commonly used signal. Men will always try to maintain eye contact with someone they are attracted to or interested in. While there are many other signs of attraction, constant staring is a good indicator that there’s something more going on than just a friendly relationship.
3. He’s always offering his help.When a guy likes you, he always tries to help you with your tasks. He might not have said it out loud, but he’s trying to show that he cares about you by being considerate of your time and workload. He might also send subtle signals, like touching or holding hands when talking together or trying to get a hug from you when you’re both in a casual environment. This is especially true if your coworker doesn’t even work in the same department as you. He will always try to find opportunities to collaborate and connect with you as much as possible.
4. He Brings You Coffee.When a guy likes you, he often does little things to show his romantic interest. He brings you coffee all the time and remembers how you like it. Sometimes flowers, chocolates & office supplies will show up at your desk. These are small tokens of affection that let you know how much he cares about you. You may not have asked him to do these things, but he likes making these small gestures to bring a smile to your face. These are the things that make you ask yourself – “does my coworker like me ?”
5. He Always Tries to Stay Close To YouIf you sometimes feel like your co-worker is always following you around, that’s not necessarily a bad thing! It can sometimes be a sure sign that your coworker likes you and he’s interested in spending more time with you. If he switches his spot with other coworkers or looks for ways to sit closer to you, it can mean that this person has feelings for you. Suppose you’re both in an employee meeting. In that case, he may try to sit close to you or even join your lunch break, which can increase his opportunities to spend more time with you and sometimes to have friendly physical contact with you.
You’ll often wonder how he’s always in the break room when you are thereHe will make sure to leave at the exact same time as you. He’ll use this opportunity to take the elevator down with you and walk you to your car. It’s clear that he’s doing this intentionally because he wants to be close to you. He wants to be the first person that you’ll see when you want something.